Saturday, September 3, 2016

Fall, season of maturity and harvest.

Appropriate, that. As one part of my work life finishes its cycle, it's time once again to evaluate what I've accomplished, collect what I have created, and move on. No, I'm not really that tranquil, but what else is there to do?

I can't very well fling myself around the ankles of a thing that's past, sobbing and begging it to stay. It won't. Besides, something new awaits. Something new always awaits.

So, in the spirit of maturity, I bid that time farewell. I look forward to new times with new things to discover.

Oh, and lest you think I've gone completely grown-up-Zen-philosopher over here, I will tell you I spent the weekend eating junk food and playing video games.

I also made myself some new wallpaper, (with the inadvertent help of Patricia C. Wrede.) It seems right for me, right now.