Sunday, July 24, 2016

New Day. New Blog.


So, what am I doing here? Yes, I've started a new blog. After all the time my old one lay fallow, I decided it was time to start again.

While I did consider reworking and relaunching A Mythspent Youth, I eventually gave that up. Mythspent was too intertwined with my whole time in Wizard 101. It was fun, but that time has passed. I needed something fresh.

So, here we are.

What will I post here? Whatever I feel like posting. Tutorials, opinions, nonsense... we'll see.

So, if you're back from the old blog, or just dropping by for the first time, welcome. Let's see how it goes.

Oh, and be warned. New start or not, I am totally going to be reusing the stock images, icons, etc. I sourced and used in blogs and columns past. Starting fresh doesn't mean duplicating old effort. I'm not a masochist.